Wednesday, April 29, 2009

And the score is....

Bella: 2 retractable leashes, 1 6' leash from the humane society, and 2 harnesses....Make that 3 harnesses, the morning after writing this blog Bella chewed through her expensive Easy Walk Harness....she never did like that thing.

Tucker: 1 6' leash form the humane society and 1 harness.

As you can tell my pups have a knack for destroying leashes and harnesses. Tucker chewed through his harness last week when I left it on him b/c I was going to be letting him out again once the contractors got to the house. Then last night while the said contractors were at the house I had the leash on him so I could stop him from getting in their way. They asked me to come downstairs to look at something and upon my return upstairs the handle of his leash was separate from the rest of it. I'm sick of spending money on this stuff!

As far as house training goes just when I think we're getting somewhere with Tucker he pees in the dining room as he's playing (by himself). I really wonder if he will ever get it. I just don't understand why it's so hard! GRRRRR!

No comments: