Thursday, July 17, 2008

The great housework debate

It appears as though you must point out the obvious when it comes to housework and men. A while back Rick and I had an argument/discussion about dishes. I would always get pissed off because I'd end up taking care of the dishes while he sat there watching TV/playing games/on the computer. His response was that I have to ask him to do things or he does not know that they need to be done.

I thought this was just him. Apparently it's not. My co-worker said her and her bf had a similar discussion and his response was the same. I tend to agree with her....we would like you to do it on your own. If there's a pile of clean dishes on the counter just put them away without our asking. It was comforting to know that this was a discussion other couples (or at least one) have had. :)

1 comment:

rage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.