Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sadness

Via Myspace this afternoon I found out that a friend of mine for High School's husband died. I sent her my condolences then checked the Hudson news paper Website. The first article I saw was in regard to a 34 year old man jumping off an overpass onto I-94 below. My immediate thought was NO this can't be. Continuing my reading I found his name. It was him. He jumped from the over pass and was then struck by 3 cars.

I feel horrible for his friends and family. They have 2 young children under the age of two that will never know their father. It is such a sad story. On this Website they allow comments on articles ~ most comments were postitive wishes for friends and family. However, some punk ass bitch named Steve S. from River Falls WI was making comments about shit on CCAP from years ago where charges were dropped by the prosecutor and making comments like good riddance, people like that should all be dead. What kind of person is this Steve guy? Besides an asshole!

Anyways, I am keeping my friend and her family in my prayers. I can only imagine what she is going through.

1 comment:

rage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.