Thursday, June 12, 2008

Reflections

Life doesn't always turn out the way we expect it to. But it's the adventure that makes it interesting. When I graduated HS I thought I was all set on where I was going in my life. Had everything planned out. I was going to be a biochemist and married with children by 25. Now I'm 27, divorced and a network administrator with no kids. Guess I couldn't have been more wrong!

But I've had fun along the way and I've seen some things I loved and some I wish I hadn't. Even if given the chance I don't think I'd take back my marriage, or my past relationships. I've learned so much from them and so much about myself in the process. I have a feeling that things are starting to fall into place now and I'm getting ready for the next adventure life has in store for me.

I look at past class mates and how successful they are. It's so great to see everyone doing so well. Well, here's to many more great adventures and successes in life!

No comments: