Thursday, June 12, 2008

Just for fun

Ok, I stole it from a friend's blog. But I thought it would be fun, and I'm trying to waste 10 min before it's time to go home!

1) What were you doing five years ago?

I was married and working as a Customer Service rep/data entry clerk for Universal Mortgage. Also, helping my ex-husband doing his one and only consistent job through our 5 year marriage...the paper route.

2) What are three things on my to-do list for tomorrow?

a) Get a good workout in at the gym
b) Do some SQL Server Prep
c) Work

3) Snacks I enjoy:

Chips and salsa, nuts, and summer sausage/cheese/crackers

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire

a) Pay off my bills
b) Buy a house
c) Buy a new car ~ nothing fancy
d) Open an animal shelter

5) Two states I have lived

a) Wisconsin
b) Louisiana

6) Some jobs I've had

a) Network Admin
b) Customer Service Rep
c) Daycare teacher - toddlers
d) Master Bear Builder ~ Build-A-Bear Workshop Rocks!!!!
e) Swing Manager at McDonald's

7) How did you come across the name for your blog?

On the day I created it I was reflecting on the drama in my life and the comedic aspect of it all from the outside. :)

No comments: